Monday, November 14, 2011

Trip 1, Day 1

Today we were able to catch up on some sleep.  We also went over to the mall that is just a couple of parking lots down from here.  It's not very big, but it's nice and you can buy most any type of clothing.  There is also a big grocery store in the mall.  We ended up eating a fish sandwich at the food court for lunch.  Even though they only had about 4 restaruants to choose from, one of them advertised Southern Fried Chicken.  I had my doubts...
We took some good pictures around town, but I can't get my camera card to work in Aubrey's laptop.  It won't even give me the choice as a drive when I browse.  So, I will take pictures with his phone and those will be the ones I can upload.  I only have this one from Monday.  It was taken from looking out our hotel window.

No comments:

Post a Comment