Thursday, November 10, 2011

Finally . . .

I'm having to take the cobwebs off the blog...

On October 11, 2011 I received the call that we had a referral -  a baby girl.  She is precious and we can't wait to meet her.  We will travel Saturday, November 12 to her region in Russia.  Our first trip will be for a week.  We will then return home and wait for a court date which will be after the new year, possibly February or later.
I have prayed that the ones taking care of her will have favor on her - that they will hold her and love her until we can get to her.  When I question whether all of this will work out, I'm amazed that everything falls into place.  I have prayed all along that we would have the child that God has meant for us to have.  I'm hopeful that this baby girl is the one. 

I'm looking forward to being able to update the blog daily while in Russia.  I talked with a family who recently traveled to where we'll be and they had no trouble with internet service.  I won't be able to post pictures of the baby :( - boo-hoo.  But, I will bring tons of pictures back with me to share in person!

*Also, (my friend) K.I.'s singing made me add "Blessings" to my Playlist.  Laura Story is great, but I prefer K.I.'s version! 

No comments:

Post a Comment